To help protect the feel and privacy of the dance venue there are the following restrictions:
• No visible spectrum flash photography.
• Photographers must check in at the front desk and identify themselves at the middle break to allow any person in attendance to opt out.
• Any person may chose to opt out by simply letting the photographer know. Any photographing of said person must stop and any photo including them must be deleted.
• Photos used for professional purposes must be posted to the Facebook page to allow any person recognizable in the photo to request its removal and deletion.
• If you want to take personal photos do not take them facing the dance floor or including other parties.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the removal of any photographing privilege and/or ban from the venue.